Craig Tull of Emulsure seems to split opinions in comments all over the BMX internet, here he answers a quickfire 5 for us. We don't do comments, join us on Facebook if you want to leave us or Craig some feedback.
1. You release new web edits more frequently than anyone else I can think of, how often are you out filming?
To be honest whenever I go out to ride somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking can I film here and will it look any good. I get very bored of actually riding my bike all the time now unless I'm somewhere I haven't been before so I just get the camera out and shoot whatever goes down. So usually I'm out filming maybe 3 times a week.
2. Is the sheer amount of edits you create a problem in terms of doing something different and interesting every time?
Yes definitely it is! I've just got a Glidecam so all my edits recently are overthrown by this certain look. I'm trying slowly to mix it all up and make it look as fresh as I can so who knows. Edits that I try really hard at will definitely have a different look or feel about them.
3. Youre part of the new breed of UK filmers who have emerged over the last few years. Why do you think all of a sudden there are for more prolific filmers in the UK than there has been in the past?
DSLR's! Honestly it's as simple as that. The equipment is getting cheaper and cheaper and everyone now has a camera that can film in HD.
4. You set up the emulsure website last year, can you explain what the websites all about?
Emulsure is a little idea I've had for a while where I thought about taking the best bits of certain other BMX blogger sites and just showed the one best video of the day. This way it cuts through some of the rubbish that I see daily on these other sites. Emulsure is also a slow starting clothing brand and has a mixed team of BMX and a Trials Rider.
5. What does the future hold for Emulsure and your edits?
The future is bright as Emulsure is just starting to take off. I want Emulsure to be a clothing brand that BMXers wear and are proud to support. For the edits, well I've just started up 'Craig's Day Out With...' edits and this will feature various amazing riders from all over the UK hopefully. The 1st one to kick it off features James (Bruza) Ivett and hopefully the next will be an awesome one too. I've just gotta keep filming and pushing Emulsure and see where it ends up.
BONUS QUESTION: Whats your favourite BMX film?
My favourite BMX film would have to be Road Fools 12. This came out when I was most heavily involved in the riding part of BMX and when I loved BMX most. Every rider on that trip stood out and the filming and editing were spot on. I loved it and watch it still to this day maybe twice a week!